We, Prudential Zambia, take the privacy and protection of your personal information seriously.
So we’ve set out below information about our processing of your personal information, what rights you have, and how you can get in touch if you want to know more.
When we say personal information, we mean information about you, such as your name, date of birth and contact details. We collect personal information from you that is necessary for us to either provide you with the product or service you’ve requested or to comply with statutory or contractual requirements.
Unfortunately, if you don’t provide all of the information we require this may mean we are unable to provide our products and services to you.
Who we share your personal information with and why
We’ll share your personal information within the Prudential Group and The Mahogany Group Limited (K) who support the upkeep of this website.
We keep your personal information for a set amount of time
We won’t keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary, either to comply with the law or to ensure that we are complying with our obligations to you and other third parties.
You’re in control
When it comes to how we use your personal information, you’ve got the right to:
- request a copy of your personal information for free (we may charge you for this if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive)
- in certain circumstances request that we move your personal information to another organization if you want us to
- request that we correct anything that’s wrong, or complete any incomplete personal information
- ask us to delete your personal information if it is no longer needed for the purposes set out or if there is no other legal basis for the processing
- limit how we use your personal information or withdraw your consents (including automated decision making) you have given for the processing of your personal information
- object to us using your personal information for direct marketing (including related profiling) or other processing based on legitimate interests
- complain to a data protection authority or another independent regulator about how we’re using it.
If you want to do any of these things, or would like an explanation as regards these rights, we’ve explained how you can get in touch in the Contact Us section.
If you do need to speak to us, it’ll be useful to have to hand that the data controller of your personal information is Prudential Zambia.
We may monitor or record calls or any other communication we have with you. This might be for training, for security, or to help us check for quality.
Acting on someone else’s behalf?
If you give us personal information about another person (or persons), we’ll take that to mean they have appointed and authorized you to act on their behalf. This includes providing consent to:
- our processing of their personal information
- you getting any information protection notices on their behalf.
If for any reason you are concerned as to whether you are permitted to provide us with the other person’s information, please contact us on the phone number below before sending us anything.
If want to exercise your rights in Part E or if you require any other information about any other part of this notice, you can contact us in a number of different ways.
Write to us at:
Prudential Pensions Management Zambia Limited, Prudential House Plot Number 32256, Thabo Mbeki Road, P.O Box 31357, Lusaka. Zambia.
Or Call +260 211 222 223/233/234