About The Product
For groups that are too small for traditional life schemes, Prudential offers a tailor-made, cost effective solution through the Pru Smart Entrepreneur Cover. This scheme is designed to enable businesses to provide life insurance to a small number of employees.
- The scheme will be managed and administered by Prudential Life Assurance Zambia.
- Any registered business with 5-25 employees can join the scheme.
- Employees must be aged between 18 and 65 years to participate in the pooled scheme.
The Pru Smart Entrepreneur Cover shall pay benefits for:
- Critical illness (50% of death benefit)
- Disability (50% of death benefit)
Why Take Up Pru Smart Entrepreneur Cover?
- Shows responsibility by providing for the welfare of employees and their families
- Curbs the cost of making payouts in the event of loss of an employee
- Retains employees and attract talented prospects
- Has access to affordable life insurance for small organizations
- Provides peace of mind to family members
- Has access to low-cost life insurance by teaming up with other employees and taking advantage of the pool provided by Prudential Life Assurance.
- Enjoys the ease of contribution