Prudential overseas travel insurance offers great benefits, ranging from medical expenses cover in the event of an unexpected illness or a sudden accident, pay-outs for travel delays, lost property, when you travel outside Zambia.
The overseas travel insurance offers many benefits that include the following:
- Medical repatriation and other medical expense cover in the best hospitals worth up to USD $250,000.00
- Third person benefits in case of death of up to USD $25,000.00
- Emergency dental treatment cover up to USD $150.00
- Personal accident cover up to USD $25,000.00
- Claims worth over USD $100.00 per person
- Personal possessions (i.e. Luggage) loss payouts up to USD $1,000.00
- Passport loss payout of up to USD $150.00
- Baggage delay payout (In excess of 12 hours) up to USD $150.00
IMPORTANT POINTS FOR TRAVEL INSURANCE
- This is a Travel Insurance Policy which provides Medical Expenses for sudden and unexpected illness or accident whilst traveling outside Zambia
- This is not a General Health Policy and will not pay for claims that arise out of a pre-existing medical condition.
- This Insurance has policy limits and excesses. The policy limit is a maximum amount that insurers will pay for any loss and the excess is the first amount of each and every claim that the Insured Person will have to pay.
- This Insurance is only valid for persons who are permanent residents of the Republic of Zambia.
- This Insurance does not cover manual occupations or hazardous sports and leisure pursuits. Skiing can be covered by paying an additional premium to insurers prior to the issuance of the certificate.