Welcome to OracleMed Health
Established in 2001, OracleMed Health has been providing flexible International Health Insurance Products across Africa for almost 20 years.
We have built a team of professionals drawn from a broad range of disciplines including medical specialists and healthcare practitioners, which brings a wealth of technical expertise thus ensuring long term sustainability with excellent value in benefit design structure and pricing.
Our multinational team mirrors the cultural diversity of our clients, combining a wide range of language skills with an extensive knowledge of regional structures.
The scale of our operations with our intimate knowledge of the healthcare environment, together with our regional representation throughout Africa, provides peace of mind to our policyholders.
Why choose OracleMed Health?
- We know Africa
- We enable access to quality healthcare in Africa
- We understand health insurance
- We make it easy and efficient for you.
- We offer standardised Pan-Africa products
- We offer tailor made and bespoke products to suite specific needs
- 24-hour multilingual Call Centre and Helpline
- We hold the insurance pen to approve claims up to $1 million per claim.
- We partnerwith you for the long term
- We combine world-class clinical management with expert case management
- Proven track record with blue chip companies
- Comprehensive network of private health care facilities
- Accept premium payment in local currency
- Reliable, robust and sustainable health insurance products
- Appropriately registered and comply with the regulations of each country
- Consolidated risk Pool
Who can be covered?
- Multinational companies with Pan-African footprints
- Leading companies
- Public sector organisations
- Small and Medium Enterprises
Our unique approach to healthcare insurance products allows us to design bespoke tailor-made products for our customers. This caters for a wide range of plans to suit management and staff. Quality value options are available to accommodate specific company requirements.
- Worldwide Cover
- The continent of Africa Cover
- In-patient hospital treatment
- International Emergency Evacuation and Hospital Cover
- Treatment that cannot be done in Home Country
- Short term travel
A range of options to suit your needs:
- Comprehensive cover
- Generous benefits with high overall limits
- Tailor designed bespoke plans
- Affordable premiums
- Transparent underwriting for groups with no waiting periods
- International jet ambulance emergency evacuation (no visa required).
- Non-emergency in-patient hospital treatment (including minor surgeries)
Access to our global provider network:
Our medical providers have been selected for their levels of expertise, focus on service delivery, and ability to meet international standards that our customers deserve.
- Access to quality healthcare
- Freedom to choose healthcare providers
- Claims paid by direct settlement to providers
- Claims paid at incurred costs
- Wide geographical spread and range of services
In-patient Hospital Benefits
- Annual limit of USD 1m per person
- Internal and External Prostheses
- In- hospital theatre fees, surgical procedures
- In- hospital visits by Specialists
- Intensive Care Unit, High Care
- Theatre drugs, ward drugs
- Diagnostic Tests
- Minor procedures
- In-patient Oncology treatment
- Post-operative care, Rehabilitation
- Step down facility, Home nursing
- TTO ( “to take out”) prescribed medication and dressings
- Accommodation and airfare for accompanying family member
- Return by commercial airline to home country
- Repatriation of Mortal remains
International Emergency Evacuation
- 24-Hour emergency evacuation
- Local stabilization (in-country)
- Local Road / Air Ambulance (in-country)
- Emergency evacuation with full medical cover for In-patient treatment to nearest appropriate facility
Out-patient / Day-to-Day Benefits
- Tailor designed/bespoke plans
- Fully insured OR cash back
- Cashless benefits in home country
- Consultations: General Practitioners, Specialists
- Procedures: Pathology, Radiology,
- Non- surgical procedures
- Maternity: pre-natal consultations, scans, ultrasounds, blood tests
- Chronic and acute medication
- Auxiliary Benefits: Physiotherapy, Biokinetics, Chiropractic care
Interested? Contact us today. Fill in the form below and we will call you back.
Remember! A healthy workforce is a more productive workforce.